Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Loss of Wisdom

I mentioned a few months ago how I had a problem with one of my wisdom teeth and it finally culminated last night when I whined to Ryan that I HAD to go to the dentist and get it taken care of (it ached SOOOO bad all of a sudden.) I went to a dentist my boss recommended--one of his childhood friends--and figured I'd get it over with.

So Dr. Brian Isaacson's office (shares with his dad Dr. Ed Isaacson) was the best dental experience ever. shore, having laughing gas (which did NOT loosen me up, by the way) and novacaine shot into my body wasn't my choice of lunchtime fun, but they're brilliant! They give you a choice of movies you can watch while you're lying back and give you headphones to distract you. Seriously, if Seinfeld wasn't there to yank my attention from the doctor messing around with my tooth and tearing it from its roots, I would have freaked out a little more than I did (I teared up a bit from the novacaine shot...*shiver*..gives me the heebies).

Genius. I'll be going there from now on. And so will Ryan.

Cedar Hills Family Dentistry
4565 W Cedar Hills Drive
756-9154
General Dentistry
Contact: Dr. William Isaacson & Dr. Brian Isaacson

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

I'm so with you on the novocaine thing! It HURTS going in!! They never tell you that, they jsut shake your face and tell you to stop being a pansy, it'll jsut be another second. Weirdos.