Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Baby Shower

I'm starting off with some pretty pictures of a baby shower invitation I threw together yesterday. They're tiny, about 2.5"x3.5" and SO so cute. I love the process of deciding what to do. I purchased a few different components and embellishments and tried a few combinations before getting down to assembly-line style. AND I've decided to return the extra {unopened} embellishments instead of adding them to my stash. Little steps, Chels, little steps.
This is my camera case. You can see how little the invite is compared. Cute, huh?

I'll show you pictures of the decorations after the shower for Alexis...in 2 weeks. muahahhaa.

3 comments:

lex said...

I am a fan! They turned out perfect. Thank you, thank you!

Becka Beacham said...

These are so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see what the decorations are like - I'm sure we'll all be amazing.

laura said...

so cute! looking forward to seeing the rest of it!