Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dr. Payne

The name of my last dentist. I wasn't smart enough to put two and two together.

Last night I was eating nachos at a company event, and my already-chipped filling decided that it needed to come out. So not only did it take a huge chunk of my porcelain filling, but the WHOLE RIGHT SIDE of my lower right wisdom tooth! I should have known. This is the filling that started chipping only 6 months or so after the dentist put it in. So now I have to find a new dentist and get that tooth pulled (luckily, as I mentioned, it's only my wisdom tooth), and don't they have to pull the corresponding upper when they take out the lower? Crimony.



I will definitely NOT be going back to Dr. Payne anytime soon...or ever. It really serves me right...I chose his office because it's a really pretty building. stupid stupid stupid


See? it's pretty! (But BEWARE)

1 comment:

shannon said...

okay, so you have to go to my dentist! his name is charles brimhall, in a little tiny office in downtown provo...been going to him for 10 years and he's amazing. he's in the phonebook and i would highly recommend him if you can! hope the tooth gets fixed soon!