Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Wish Lists

Every year my mom outdoes herself with the annual Christmas Wish Lists.

She's created one for each member of our family for years...probably 10, now that I think about it. This year's are my favorite so far.

pink for the girls, blue for the boys
{but I secretly want the blue one!}



I always dread these lists because I have no idea what to put on them. I'm terrible about finding something I want and just getting it as soon as our budget allows. I guess it's good that I have to stop and think, "oh, wait, I shouldn't buy that...I can put it on my Wish List!" Cuz that's truly what goes through my head.

The other day when I got these I called my mom to tell her how much I like them and she started telling me she's kept all the old ones and how funny it is to read through my youngest brothers' lists. I can't remember details, but I think one of the things was a pizza. But I could be making that up.

Isn't my mom so talented?

2 comments:

Gingerlylizzy said...

Now I know where you get it from. What a cute idea.

Micah and Melinda said...

That is sooo wonderful! I will have to remember to do that with my kids. So what are you wishing for?