Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I shouldn't be blogging right now

And here's why:

1) Dishes: HUGE pile in the sink. At this point, I successfully unloaded the dishwasher. Loaded all the cups. Then I turned up the music and started cleaning off the counter. I have ADD.

2) Laundry: Probably 3 loads to do and about 15 to fold. I abhor folding laundry. It drives my husband crazy. His side of the room is clean for the most part. Mine? so many clothes (many of which are now too small for me @$%$^#!~@*) on the floor that I just use the pile as a makeshift night stand and toss my book on top before nodding to slumberland.

3) CRAFTS: They're everywhere. I am going to have to use the spare room as a craft room now...when the mess is starting to get to me, it's time to do something. Usually means my hubby is cringing inside everytime he looks at it.

But I've been having so much fun making things lately. A photog in cali saw one of my items on Etsy and asked if i could make a bigger box and make 30 of them for her. Heck yes I can. The cost for the materials alone is over $100, but if she's willing to pay, I'll make them. My only problem is making the seams look great. I'm going to have to piece them more together than I did the other one because of the size of the box and the size of the paper. We'll see what happens, right?

I'll post pics as soon as I have them made. They should be cute cute. Nothing else new. I made a funky glam desserts only recipe box. I'll have to post pics of those both soon.

3 comments:

AG Sisters said...

I totally know what your saying about getting stuff done. haha. Someday I totally want a Craft Room!

And I was just telling Alan how I was sad no ones posted on there blogs lately... and 10 mins later.... yays!

Chelsea said...

I must've been reading your mind!

Natalie said...

That's a perfect time to blog :)

And congrats on the lady wanting to order a ton of boxes. They're so cute!