Monday, April 12, 2010

May Baskets for You

I sold my last batch of these vintage May baskets a little while ago and decided they were too cute to send off without at least scanning in.
I'm sure you'll agree!

The originals were perforated for easy punch out and assembly, but you could easily replicate the effect on your own.


If you click on the file it will enlarge and you can see the cut and score marks. The originals are just a plain 8.5"x11" piece of cardstock. I thought about enhancing the colors on these before posting, but settled on the originals for their charm and nod to yesteryear.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thank you for the lovely photos. I just came by way of this thru Pinterest. Many May Day memories of the fun goodies and their containers.

Kaylyn said...

Thank you do much . . . they are precious!

BeeLee said...

Thank you.
I made these one year when I was little and left them on the neighbors doors.
Hope to get them ready for my students to do the same.