Tuesday, April 21, 2009

James and Rinda





My brother-in-law is marrying beautiful Rinda Romney soon! A quick look at my MILs facebook page and I am LOVING their engagement pictures. I wish Ryan and I had taken the time to have proper engagement pictures; instead we had to do a quickie in the parking lot of Riverwoods with my sister Kayleigh at the camera - simply so we could include pictures for our announcements.




There are too many pictures for me just to post 2 or 3. Their photographer is Jill Thomas...you can find more of her awesomeness here.



These are perfect for James and Rinda. James marches dances to the beat of his own drum and is probably one of the funniest people I know. Congrats you two.



3 comments:

Micah and Melinda said...

Wow those pics are awesome!

Kayleigh said...

I recently saw them at walmart, but I don't think James recognized/remembered me, so I didn't say anything... But their pics are so cute!

Ben said...

Thank you for the link to my website and thanks for the shout out! I appreciate it! Eventhough you are already married ... it is never too late for proper pictures! thank you again. -- jill thomas