Monday, April 13, 2009

When your body wants sleep

You sleep.

Today I started my work day in the normal fashion - up at 8am, working by 8:05am, etc.

I took a break and grabbed a shower around 9:30/10ish and then went and laid down with Ryan around 11, just for a quick snuggle.

My body apparently didn't want a quick snuggle. The next thing I knew, it was 1pm, Ryan was asking if I was okay {I was feeling crappy} and got ready for the class he teaches at 3. He told me to wake up enough to call into work, which I did, but I don't know if my message was coherent enough for one of the managers to understand.

You'll never guess what time it was when I finally woke up again.

Okay, some of you might.

It was 6:30pm.

I slept ALL day. Now it's 9:30pm and I'm surprisingly more tired than I should be. I could totally go to bed in a couple of hours....but Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, and Big Bang Theory just hit and well...I like those shows so I'm off to download and watch them.

3 comments:

Becka Beacham said...

I wondered what happened to you. I hope you enjoyed your day of rest.

Heidi said...

wow, i'm a little jealous. that sounds pretty much wonderful every once in a while.

hope you enjoyed it!

exclusive_remedy said...

Sometimes, days like those are just necessary. In my opinion anyway. Hope you enjoyed it.