Saturday, June 04, 2011

Gygi

I have read about a store called Orson H. Gygi on a few blogs and when I was getting married {5 years ago} I saw the billboards.

This visit, I decided it could be worth the trek and I'm so glad I made the effort to actually go!

My mom was in town and I knew she'd probably love this store, so off we went! Here she is looking at one of the many cake stands they sell.

And not to mention their wall of gorgeous cupcake liners.

colorful aprons

pretty displays
and a rug I want
I'm so glad I found it! I'll be visiting again, I'm sure.

2 comments:

laura said...

LOVE gygi's!

Becka Beacham said...

I have never been but I have heard wondrous things. Those pictures make me wish I had a lot more money, I would happily spend every penny in there. I love kitchen stuff.
Next time you're out here can we go?