(This post was originally written a year ago but never finished nor published until now. ha!)
Well, we started the nursery projects in March and many props go to my mom, yet again, for finishing it up while I was learning how to be a mom with a tiny little newborn.
Let's revisit our list, shall we?
- Dots on the walls in the nursery closet
- Painting the dresser/mirror
- Painting the tv stand (a dresser in its former life)
- Upholster the rocking chair seat and add felt pads to the bottom
- Find/make/hang shelves for the nursery
- Paint 10-12 picture frames and fill with art
- New guest bedding
- Find wire baskets for above the changing table
- Growth chart
- Changing table pad box
Want to see pictures? That's always what I like to see, so I'll share. It's funny looking at these, though, because you'd never know how many hours and how much work was involved but seriously, almost EVERYTHING was handmade, repainted, or altered in some way.
And of course, the prettiest thing in the nursery that took the longest amount of time.