Friday, November 02, 2007

6 Things of Me (and Day 2)

Tagged by Evonne

The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am messy. REALLY messy. Like, to the point where it bothers my husband enough he'll start cleaning. I try...I mean, I really try to clean and maintain picking up the floor and whatnot, but it has to bother me before I do anything about it. It's a WIP.

2. I HATE a dirty kitchen. I can't work in a kitchen that has dirty counters and dishes and I have to clean it up before I can cook or bake. Yes, I know what #1 says...but the rest of the house can be in ruins and the kitchen will be the only clean room.

3. I can't go a day without the internet. I read blogs while the phone is ringing at my office and between calls and during lunch.

4. I love a good deal. Who doesn't, right? But for me it's to the point of being a problem. I can't resist a great deal if it's something I can justify using or gifting within the next 12 months. It drives Ryan nuts!

5. I am a project jumper. If I don't do something start to finish, I have a hard time going back to finish it in a timely manner.

6. I LOVE socializing with food and games and crafts. If someone says, hey, lets get together and craft. I'm already one step ahead and gathering up supplies and planning what I can contribute for snacks. LOVE it.

I tag Hillary, Katie, Leah, Liz, Mandi, and Nat. You're welcome ;)

No comments: