Saturday, November 03, 2007

I'm bored. And tired. And while I shouldn't be either bored or tired (I didn't get out of bed until noon), I am.

My little dog smells like tortilla chips, which indicates bath time. Maybe I should do that, but really, I'm cozy on my couch watching this past week's episode of Pushing Daisies (possibly my FAVORITE new show this season) and I'd have to unload the dishwasher and re-load it to clean out the sink first. Ooh, I could use the spare bathroom tub. K, off to bath the puppers.

Oh! I have to share that I found a great resource for wood letters. http://sayitwithletters.blogspot.com/

and this is their pricing and letter styles

Originally I found them on Etsy, but then looked at their blog and realized it's less expensive to order through their blog than it is through Etsy (they have to cover costs of listing and the sale percentage fees), so my letters are on their way! Shipping is a doozy, but I ordered 8 letters/shapes and it was $10...on etsy, it would have been twice that!

I love Christmas crafts.

No comments: