Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's Official - I'm sick

I'm sick. My first 'winter' cold for the season. It's a tradition in my family that at least one person gets sick during Thanksgiving and one person (or more) gets sick at Christmastime. Well, I think it's a tie for Thanksgiving. Both me and nephew Jack got sick last night (I think his was from eating a pound of chocolate cake and ice cream). I slept terribly last night because I kept rearranging myself on the bed (the mattress was my parents when they got married....time to get rid of it? uh, yes, about 10 years ago - it's rock hard) not only keeping myself awake, but Ryan as well. Both of us are exhausted after driving home but I decided after my Diet Pepsi Max that I had tons of energy and my sniffles had subsided enough to head to Mom and Dad Alexander's house to visit with BIL Nate and his gf April. Cute girl. I think she'll fit right in.

Time for bed. After a 8 hour trip to Orem today and another hour to and from South Jordan, these boots aren't doing anymore walking...it's time to take them off and set them aside for the evening.

I hope everyone had as great of a holiday weekend as we did :)

No comments: