Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Sniffles

Wouldn't you know it that I end up getting sick on vacation. I couldn't wait to get back to normal life to have allergies (terrible, I might add) sprung upon me and a head cold of some sort. So ridiculous.

Today started earlier than yesterday. I was at least showered and ready for the day before 1 (the two prior were 3pm and 4pm, respectively). The boys went out and rode 4wheelers for a good 2 hours and then came home and played frisbee golf at the park across the street from our house for another hour. We girls decided we needed to do a bit of shopping and headed to Maurices. I found a few cute things but really decided it is time to get my cute self back into shape and back into my skinnier clothes. I have 70 lbs to lose, STAT. So, I'm not waiting to start my resolution until the new year -- it starts now.

No comments: