Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Rest In Peace, Blowdryer...

I had to part with a friend yesterday. One I've known for almost 9 years now. My beloved hair dryer decided to throw me a curve ball --and a few sparks-- and die. So now it lies in the garbage, strangled by its own cord.

This is my new hair dryer - I sure hope it lasts more than 2 yrs (the avg time my sis' say theirs last).



found here

I know this is weird, but I loved my old hair dryer. I had it since high school and it still worked beautifully. Then it suddenly had a hair attack and died. Sheesh.

2 comments:

Jeppsen Family said...

I loved that hair dryer too!!! I had the pleasure of using it a few times :) Thanks Chels.

Leah Marie said...

I also mourn the loss of the hairdryer. I remembering using it and feeling like it made my hair shine. Alas, I hope the next one serves you well.