Thursday, June 18, 2009

Inspiration Rooms

I am stealing these from my friend Katie's most recent post. I have no idea of the source, so if anyone happens to be looking and knows the source and cares enough, feel free to clue me in.

I love the stacked frames. I can't tell if it's just a mirror and a few frames, or what, but I love the dimension it adds.

Probably not feasible if you have little kids be-bopping around that can attempt to hang from the frames. That could be tragic.

I love this idea...although I don't know how I'd feel about that many mirrors. RIGHTBYTHEBED.


I definitely like more color in my rooms, but there are always little snatches of style you can take from pictures like these. Thanks for the ideas, Katie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the red floor in the last bedroom
brooke

ATnell said...

They seem really clean though since they are mostly white. I do love the hint of coral in the first photo.

So did you know that etsy has virtual crafts every Monday night? Me either, maybe they will do something interesting and we can try it out: http://www.etsy.com/storque/events/come-craft-with-the-etsy-labs-lip-balm-making-4199/

hillary said...

Liar you'd love it!