Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Peeeuuuw! {a little skunk}


For one of our nephews this year, I got creative and used a super cute book I found a month or two ago to make a skunk.

Out of a cotton glove and a little bit of white felt, I crafted this freaking adorable little softie.

As you can see, he's not very tall


...and he's far from perfect, but isn't that half the charm of handmade?

If you want a somewhat easy project and some great instructions, buy this book.
{you can click on the picture and it will link you}

or you can use this awesome tutorial from the book, available here on etsy.
{where I found it and got inspired}
I'm going to get started on gifts now for next Christmas - we'll have DOUBLE the number of nieces and nephews this year!

2 comments:

hillary said...

That is ADORABLE! Love it! (But you photograph it w/a light bg so we can see it better)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwwwww, that is so darn cute!