Monday, August 22, 2011

Spark Artisan Market

I've started preparations for Spark this year. Only two months away (from yesterday!) and I'll be selling Vanilla Extract, Baked Goods to make your mouth water, Headbands, and Vintage Quilts & Quilt Kits. Among other things. My shop is Vintage Kitchen.
This year they are opening up the Artisan Market to the public. If you're not coming to Spark but want to shop all the fabulous vendors, AND if you're in the Salt Lake area, stop by! Bring a friend or 3!
Open to the Public
October 21st-22nd
11am-5pm

Below is a list of all the vendors for the market:

Olio Aprons
The Girls Loft

If you have any questions about what I'll be selling, just leave me a comment! I'll share pictures as things come together.

1 comment:

laura said...

i can't wait!!

i'm definitely going to have to stop by and buy someing from you! i'm absolutely the worst baker in the world and all your stuff sounds awesome!