Sunday, August 12, 2007

Birthday & Swiss Days

Happy Birthday, DAD! My dad is probably one of the most giving men I've ever known. He is always willing to help someone out when they need it and is one of my favorite people to watch comedies with (I've never heard him laugh as hard as he did watching The Simpsons Movie, except maybe with Home Alone). Thanks for being great!

@#%@#$^&%^)(*(^**&%&$^#^#@@#&^%^)(&)_(_)((&(*^*$#

Swiss Days!
I've never been before but I've heard such great things about it. I REALLY want to go this year but don't know if my husband would be up for it. Anyone wanna carpool up there? Shannon? Lindsay?

1 comment:

Gingerlylizzy said...

Happy birthday daddy of Chelsea! Darling - I will call you when we get back... and you are going to come over for a girls night ;) I can't wait to see those boxes! YEY!