Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oh Happy Day

I love the Martha Stewart Kids magazine and am really sad they don't have it anymore. The set goes for ridiculous amounts on ebay and so I started looking for a few I would love to use someday. I stumbled upon MS baby! I got 3 the other day and really really wanted the others so I have been searching google daily, hoping someone has added a site or blurb about it on their sites. and today....SUCCESS!

This is the info I found out:

"To order back issues of Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Everyday Food, Blueprint, Baby (no longer published), Kids (no longer published), or special issues, please call our single-copy division toll-free at 800-274-6800. For back issues of Body+Soul, please e-mail najr@kable.com"



So I called the # up and a really nice man named Felix helped me order 4 issues of Martha Stewart Baby for cheaper than I could ever get them on ebay (basically, it's cover price +$2 postage). I should have them in 3-5 days. Hoorrrrahhhh!

1 comment:

shannon said...

they also sell them randomly at Down East Outfitters in Orem!