Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Old MacDonald Had a Farm

Eieio. I just finished this ADORABLE little bag. It has three farm animals: a bunny, a lamb, and a chick (just hatched).

I posted it to me lil shop of etsy.

I think it would be perfect for church or going to the store or really, anywhere. I started these when I hung out with Lindsay and Shannon and their sisters on Saturday night and just finished them...they took WAY longer than I thought they would (mostly because I didn't read instructions, just went by the pictures).

I figured I would make 4: 1 to keep, 1 to give away, and 2 to sell.

I am so glad I invested in the MS Baby mags...such cute cute ideas.

Also, Kayleigh's mission farewell got moved up a week and is this sunday. If you weren't already invited, come! her ward starts at 2:30. :) Gotta love that.


3 comments:

Evie B. said...

So love that! I want one for each of my girls - teach me!!!!

exclusive_remedy said...

Oh man, I want that bag and I don't even have kids! It would keep me entertained when waiting in line and stuff. I wish I could go to Kayleighs' farewell. Have fun.

Gingerlylizzy said...

That is too darn cute!!!