Few projects I've been working on are now posted in my Etsy shop:
I also used my new cupcake pan!
I used a single box of cake mix and if you see, the top of the cupcake looks to be a little....well, small. So I think another 1 1/2 cups of mix would have been really nice to have. Maybe I'll have to use 2 mixes next time and make the rest into cupcakes..ya know..the normal sized ones.
And really, these are definitely not HUGE, but they're like, oh...4 costco muffins put together.
so next, this is after I leveled the cakes to I could put them together:
Then I used just canned frosting (being that this was the first one and
DEFINITELY not something I wanted to spend tons of time on.
Then I capped it with vanilla frosting:
I think when I actually frost it with some effort its' going to be darling. It's perfectly sized for a child's birthday or a smaller family birthday. I think it will serve 6 and still have a piece or two leftover. mmmm...time for another piece!
I also painted my bathroom last week and removed the towel bar and added towel hooks instead. Works so much better for us. I'll have to show before and afters later.