Friday, June 13, 2008

Shoe Party

Hi Everyone! - friends and lurkers alike -

So remember the shoes I showed you a bit ago?

Well, I want a few more pairs of shoes like them before I move to Kansas and so I'm having a Shoe Party!



Where:
My House - leave a comment or email me for the address: chelsealexander(@)hotmail.com

When:
June 28th, 2pm - only two weeks from tomorrow - put it on your calendars

Why:
We all love shoes. I'll be making fabulously delicious treats and have a lovely spread for everyone (think cupcakes, brownie bites, fresh vegetables and fruit...maybe even some chocolate fondue) while figuring out what shoes to try on and purchase. They'll have all sizes available for you to take home with you.

Also, we're moving July 10th, so come say goodbye to me!

Here is the selection we'll have. So many awesome summer shoes.

I'll be sending information about it to everyone in the area. If you're not local and want to order, let me know and I'd be happy to ship them to you.



As you can see, they're pretty cute shoes and good brands (Soda, Classified, etc.). They're all under $20. Bonus!

3 comments:

audrey said...

Hey Chels! I wish I could come. Congrats on selling your condo and the big move. Maybe we can meet in Oklahoma at Angie's this fall. Good luck with everything!

Micah and Melinda said...

That is so awesome, i wish that we lived closer. I would be there for the food and then the shoes!!!
I am so happy you were able to sell your home...CONGRATS!!!

hillary said...

I wanna come! Oh yeah, I'm glad to know that you'll be serving fresh vegetables & fruit as opposed to frozen or even stale/moldy vegetables & fruit. Nice judgement call!