Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So...It's been a few weeks...And the Sparks Flea Market

And I've had all the time in the world to upload pictures and edit them and provide an update on the Sparks Flea Market and White Cloud Flea Market....but I didn't do it. Yesterday when the sky never reached the color blue that would indicate the sun, in fact, would shine.
{aren't these so cool?! I passed one up the other day at Habitat for Humanity ReStore for $5 - I mean, neat, but where would I put it?}




{I had one of these when I was little}

{gorgeous furniture}


I've finally taken the time to weed out the bad pictures and save a few of the good.

As I look through some of these pictures I'm kicking, seriously KICKING{!}, myself for not looking at things a bit more. Look at those cute picture frames below!
{I don't think we stopped here!}

{everything from this vendor was really expensive - I'd go as far as to say it was overpriced}

All in all it was really fun. We have some awesome friends that came with us and it really made the day that much more fun. Tom collects old soda bottles and he made out like a bandit. Hands down, he was the winner of the day.

All four of us will probably go again to the market in the spring. I'm really excited and can't wait to go again.

Oh, and Ryan's favorite part was the smoked turkey leg he bought. I think Thunder would agree it was the best part, too. OH! and they had the cutest puppies there! We held one and for about 3 minutes thought about bringing one home with us. More meaning to 'flea market' but we ended up realizing that a puppy is a lot of work and we don't want to be labeled as 'dog people'. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. We're not those people. At least we try not to be.

1 comment:

Becka Beacham said...

I love the lanterns, we have an old one sitting on the deck table with a candle, provides a bit of whimsy to an otherwise boring area. I've seen then hung from rafters on porches and stuff too. I love all your pics chelsea, you have such a great eye for this kind of stuff.