Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Today

was productive. A few loads of laundry {two remaining from yesterday}, unloading and loading the dishwasher, and bringing in some new goods to photograph and get put away in my not yet up-and-running craft room.

But this afternoon consisted of delicious fare from the burgerstand inside of Dempsey's Irish Pub {EVERYONE should try this place at least once. best burger I've had in my entire life. BEST!} and hemming some pants for a friend and a shipping of the pile below. Postage is much more expensive than I wish it were and one of my orders ended up costing almost as much to ship as the income it brought...how sad is that. So everything was adjusted, much to my chagrin.

But I am happy to have boxes to ship and thankful that my little piece of the world is all mine and others can enjoy it, too.

1 comment:

Micah and Melinda said...

They have raised the postage prices and it seriously sucks!