Monday, December 31, 2007

Holiday House

This is late, but what the heck. I didn't do too much decorating this year, but with our little house, a little goes a LONG way. I especially loved our tree this year. I used 3 different garlands and stuck with my red and white and silver theme.



I added letters I embellished to my ikea mirrors that are here year-round. Just used basic tape to keep them up - you can see them peeking around the tree.
I love these ornaments - the clear ball with the feathers. They're meant to be gift card holders that I picked up after Christmas last year and I thought they'd be better suited on my tree.


This is a find from this year's after Christmas sales.



OOOoooh...red glittery ornaments I made this year. LOVE those. I wish I could have found more of the things but hopefully they'll come out with a newer design for next year.

My new nativity! I'm hoping to add more pieces throughout this next year...my friend's mom can get them for me wholesale.



K, that's it. Now time for the take down and installing our new floor.

No comments: