Friday, February 13, 2009

Embarrassing Overshare {don't judge me}

Last summer my parents were in town (we still lived in Utah) and we were all helping my sister move into her new house/apt in SLC. We'd just gone to dinner and I downed probably 3 waters and 2 diet cokes, so you can imagine how much liquid was in my system. Plan was to all meet at her house to help her unload her couches from my parents truck. We go there. We wait for the truck. And wait. All this time I'm thinking, where are they?! At least, where's Tara so she can let me in to go pee. I couldn't wait anymore. It was THAT bad. It was nighttime, probably 11pm and there was a large tree and some bushes in her front yard and I had the thought, if they don't hurry it up I'm going to have to pee in the bushes.

10 more minutes go by and they still haven't shown up. And they're not answering their phones. WHERE ARE YOU, TARA?!

Bladder bursting, I crossed my legs in the beginning forms of 'the potty dance' and went over to the tree and peed. In my sister's new front yard.

WHAT! I was just christening it for her.

2 comments:

Micah and Melinda said...

Hey I;ve peed in a cup because Mic wouldn't pullover granted it would have been the 3rd time in 25 miles but what ever... Just tell Tara that you were leaving a lil piece of yourself to keep her company!

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

made me giggle !