Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Warning: Crude Language Ahead {and hilarious video}

I'm an out-of-the-closet fan of Flight of the Conchords. I may have blogged about them before {I know they were mentioned in a survey I did at least}. Season 2 started a few weeks ago and this is - by FAR - my favorite song of the season.


I don't know how long this will be available, so watch it as many times as you can, while you can :)

P. and S. To set the scene, Bret and Jemaine's band manager, Murray, just dropped them off to go clubbing and their ethnicity-ambiguous friend Dave is there to make sure they don't do anything stupid.

3 comments:

Micah and Melinda said...

I've watched this show... I had a hard time getting into it, mostly because it came on right after BIG LOVE ahh do you watch that? Its so my guilty pleasure!

ps I am loving the new background!

the keele's said...

hahahaha we laughed sooooooooo hard at this one!!!! my fave's still are the david bowie and it's business time!! business time is my fav by far though! lol so great!

vmmh said...

mor and i are ridiculous fans of the conchords! we have watched this one about a dozen times, at least. those crazy kiwis!
(did you know jemaine's wife just had a baby in real life and named him sophocles? no joke.)