Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February Blues

I just mentioned this in the comments of my friend's blog, but I think the month of February gets to people. Maybe that's why someone tossed in Valentine's Day mid month - a little pick-me-up for the soul.

For example, tonight my big accomplishment was actually making dinner and washing, drying, & ironing some fabric. Yup, that's it. I didn't even get around to cutting out my pattern, so the machines did all my work. And it's 11:30 and I'm really tired.

I'm not the only one, am I.


4 comments:

Evie B. said...

Okay, tell me again how/where the heart shaped jerky comes from. Beau would love.

p.s. You're not the only one! :) Love from Utah headed your way. *muah*

Micah and Melinda said...

seriously, of course you the only one the rest of us got happy pills to deal with the depression from Jan. muah love from Organ

Me said...

January gets to me more--mainly cause it's stupid cold in January (usually)--but I get the feeling that February affects everyone's mood and emotions more somehow. Can't tell you how irrational a lot of people I know have been this month (and it's especially not cool when it comes my way). I do agree, though, that February seems to be that point in winter when people lose all rationality and patience--and sometimes just turn mean cause of the "survival" needed to get through a measly 28 days. And yes--I'm dropping like a fly early at night too!

Mary P.

Heidi said...

i remember especially when i was in school, the end of january and all of february were just so hard to bear!

and hey, i would love to come to the craft day!!! i don't have a machine (i usually use my sister's at her house and it's way nicer than anything she would let me take somewhere), but maybe i can figure something out or at least start on Adelle's baby book! i'll talk to Luke to make sure we don't have anything else and then let you know. I miss you guys!!!! I want to still be friends!